Fuck your rules, I'm British
1. You must post these rules
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set up for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to chose 10 people to tag and post there icons on your journal.
4.Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5.No tag backs.
6.No junk in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. If you had one day left to live in, how would you spend it?
With the people I love most
2. Cat or dog?
Cats. Tough choice, but cats have more of a personality.
3. What qualifies a good cosplayer to you?
1. Dedication. You must have worked hard on your cosplay, whether that was making it yourself or working your butt off in order to buy it. I mean, you can often tell because they wear it with such more pride, and basically treat it like gold. I love all my cosplays, and I care for them all. I hate seeing a cosplay being mistreated, or shoddily made.
2. Their awarness of the character. I mean, I don't mean being obnoxiously in character. But on the other hand, don't be incredibly out of character when it comes to photos or videos either. America isn't going to hide away in the shadows, he's going to stad tall and proud. Shizuo isn't going to pull a stupid face, he's going to be calm and collected ect.
3. If it's any consolation, body shape doesn't matter. But attention to body shape does. Nothing turns me away more than a plus size person wearing unflattering, skin tight clothing. Same with girls wearing basically nothing(when it's unnecessary), or when really skinny people wear big and baggy clothing. Compliment your size, pay attention to detail, show care and have fun! Those are the best cosplayers to me.
4. If you could choose, being able to fly or breathe under water what would you choose?
Fly. Because it will be more use to me. I don't really live near any large bodies of water. The coast is around an hour away, and even then, I don't go that often. So flying.
5. Would you rather plan your day down to the hour or go with the flow and see how the day turn out?
Go with the flow. Timetables never really work out for me.
6. What can make you smile on a bad day?
Cute ass fluffy pictures and drabbles about my OTP's.
7. Are you a brony? If so, who's your favourite pony?
I'm not a real hardcore brony, but I do like MLP. And Twilight Sparkle, hands down. She's so much like me.
8. Homemade or bought? (Anything)
Depends. Homemade gifts, but bought usually. I mean, like clothing and shit.
9. If you could time-travel one time, would you go forward in time to see what your future would be like or would you go back in time to talk to your younger self?
Talk to my younger self. I'd like to tell myself not to worry, and that "It will get better." I went through a rough couple of years, and I wish I could have bypassed all that sooner.
10. 5 things that makes your world a better place.
1. No goddamn oceans getting in the way of my friends.
2. Everything being so fucking expensive
3. The acceptance of who you are, no matter what you are. Gay, straight, bi, trans, girl, boy, black, white, human, animal. Just equality
4. I'd like the world economy to be more balanced out. You know...less poverty, less hunger. That sort of stuff.
5. Obama for prime minster of the UK, fuck yes.
Listening to: Minecraft Videos